27 Aug A 4-Step Guide to Persuade B2B Decision-Makers into Buying Your SaaS Product
Looking to achieve record-breaking SaaS product sales targets? Here’s a simple guide to attract B2B buyers to your SaaS brand and shoot up your revenue. Note that search engine optimization, social media marketing, and content marketing are key to creating an unfailing B2B marketing strategy for your SaaS business. Among marketers, 70% show active investment in content marketing.
The 4 Mantras to Sell Your SaaS Product to B2B Buyers
- Build a strong lead generation program & increase lead quality
- Use freebies as fishing rod to draw in targeted audiences & potential buyers
- Leverage unified communications (UC) to improve human-to-human contact
- Improve average deal size to strengthen revenue & optimize sales velocity
Step 1: Build a Strong Lead Generation Program & Increase Lead Quality
A lead generation program includes adopting a martech stack and an analytics engine, buying quality leads for faster results, implementing tried and tested email marketing strategy, and maintaining lead-ready channels and the lead generation database. Email automation is vital to the improvement of email marketing performance. Automation is used by 68% of businesses in some way.
How to Improve Lead Quality?
- Use account-based marketing (leveraged by 67% of brands)
- Implement lead scoring and nurturing models (nurtured leads make 47% bigger purchases verses non-nurtured ones)
- Clearly define marketing qualified leads (improving customer acquisition is reported as primary objective by 49% of companies)
Step 2: Use Freebies as Fishing Rod to Draw in Targeted Audiences & Potential Buyers
Offering free trials or demos of your SaaS products can be used as a discreet way of luring your future customers into making a purchase. The idea is to give potential B2B buyers a sneak peek at the best features of your SaaS product. Then you leave them with the curiosity to try the whole product or make them realize how desperately they need it.
After watching a brand’s video, 84% of people are convinced to purchase a product or service. Giveaways can also help you offer a phenomenal onboarding experience to newly signed-on customers.
What are the Best Freebies to Offer?
- eBooks and guidebooks
- Videos libraries and expert opinions
- Informational flyers
- Case studies and market analysis
- Customer surveys
Step 3: Leverage Unified Communications (UC) to Improve Human-to-Human Contact
Understanding what your customers need, deserve, and their buying trends is critical to your SaaS product sales growth. Using UC is a great way to build robust customer relationships, enhance customer interactions, reduce response and turnaround times, and boost customer service availability. By 2025, the UC market is projected to reach approximately $167 billion in revenue.
Of course, any type of communication is impossible without contact information. In order to reap the benefits of UC, you need to access accurate B2B contact data or email lists. There are various data tool you can use to get targeted, updated, and human-verified email marketing lists and other B2B contact data.
Where to Use Email Marketing Lists?
- Live event and promotional campaigns
- Email nurturing and networking efforts
- Personalized notifications and messaging
- Data-driven and product launch campaigns
- Case study, webinar, and survey emails
Step 4: Improve Average Deal Size to Strengthen Revenue & Optimize Sales Velocity
Team training can be crucial to increasing your average deal size. Your sales reps should be able to tackle customer objections, appropriately negotiate deals, and focus more on the value proposition than cost.
How to Boost Average Deal Size?
- Use strategic upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Target the right customers with additional insights from customer account and CRM data
- Use best practices and accurate data to structure discount process
- Highlight the value of your SaaS product more than its benefits
All set? Guess you are ready to dominate the SaaS sales competition. Happy B2B marketing!